Zum Inhalt springen
FSMW
← Zurück zu „Ideen & Wünsche“

Manitowic 4600/ dragline excavator,

· 52 Aufrufe

Logan

Magister

· bearbeitet 9. Sept. 2026

In FS22/FS25 I have always wanted a fully functional and digging dragline excavator. I think you guys can do it! I have included a photo of the spec sheet of the Manitwoic 4600 dragline. Here is a YouTube video link to a real machine digging so you can see how it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Bk0ZCAU3M😄

Die-Fritte

TeamFundator

· bearbeitet 9. Sept. 2026

Hi @logan

Awesome model—I’ll take a look at it and see how we can fit it into the roadmap. The launch was really hectic; I’ll get back to you as soon as I have some time.

I built extra-large hangars https://fsmodworks.com/de/mods/1hall4all-v3 so our FAT Ladies would fit—though it might be a tight squeeze for the Manitowoc 4500.
Cheers, Fritte

Best, Fritte

Logan

Magister

@Die-Fritte Yes that works. Thank you.

Logan

Magister

· bearbeitet 9. Sept. 2026

Specification sheet and measurements for this crane. Here is the other mod too you were wanting also.
Power plants is the engine options.
https://roughneckmoddingcrew.itch.io/fs25-mlc100-crane

Die-Fritte

TeamFundator

hi @Logan first funktion test with Dummy Looks good. Will work thats a very special Mod at the end!

Die-Fritte

TeamFundator

@Logan First Blender Impressions more on our Discord because PreBuilds are Behind the Scences...

Die-Fritte

TeamFundator

Hi @Logan, The Manitowoc 4600 Dragline has reached the point where it belongs in a game. The first prebuild is now on Discord, in the channel for mods in the works.😅 Fell Free to test and give us feedback....

Zum Mitschreiben brauchst du ein Konto.

AnmeldenKonto anlegen